Agnes &
Mason are back to New York for the summer break. Summer is the time for the kids to be pampered - birthdays, outings, and lots and lots of activities. Zoe just had her 6th birthday and we brought the girls to the Little Mermaid broadway show on 42nd St.
They even waited to receive the autograph of their favourite princess after the show.
(For more photos of the kids, click on the following link)
2 comments:
Hi dear susan & richard, I am so very happy to see your blog, happy anniversary to both of you. Sorry, i have changed my blog to my own domain under http://www.agnesdiary.com, did not know you have been visiting my blog.
I will include your blog in my blogroll so that i can visit you thru my blog easily. :)
Agnes has been my inspiration as a blogger. I share the same feeling as she does when we read each other's blog, we're drawing ourself 'closer' to one another again through this innovation.
How nice...
Post a Comment