'April showers bring May flowers' ~ this is what the weatherman always say when we have to deal with days of rain. As if telling us if we want to see the beauty of the season's blooming, do not complain about mother nature. Well, which is right. That's why I have been carrying my camera with me these days, and taking snaps of the beautiful blooms I encountered on the streets and someone else's backyard. Yup, some of these cherry blossoms are planted by the City along the sidewalks as part of its program in making New York green. Hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I do.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice flowers, you have got good photo taking skills already. your birthday also in spring time right?
My dear, thanks for remembering. It's today. hahahaha. Will post some pictures after tonight.
Post a Comment