
Everyone talks about Susan Boyle nowadays. My sis and I reviewed all the semi-final performance today and were both looking forward anxiously to tonight's final. After I came home from a night out just now, first thing was to get to my laptop and checked on the results... To our dismay, she didn't win.
If it has to be a dance act to win over her, Flawless was our bet. But Diversity emerged as the ultimate winner. I wasn't convinced until I watched their performance on YouTube, then I think the Brits really know what's this show is all about. They have indeed made a right choice(by voting). The performance by Diversity was stunning and those guys + 2 kids are incredibly talented, brilliant choreography, a winner well deserved.
Susan was a winner too, at least for singing act. She's the best singer among the finalists who came close to the trophy, and I believe people will not forget her big voice eventhough she came in second. What a season. Susan has brought the world to watch this season's Britain's Got Talent, there's no doubt about it.
If it has to be a dance act to win over her, Flawless was our bet. But Diversity emerged as the ultimate winner. I wasn't convinced until I watched their performance on YouTube, then I think the Brits really know what's this show is all about. They have indeed made a right choice(by voting). The performance by Diversity was stunning and those guys + 2 kids are incredibly talented, brilliant choreography, a winner well deserved.
Susan was a winner too, at least for singing act. She's the best singer among the finalists who came close to the trophy, and I believe people will not forget her big voice eventhough she came in second. What a season. Susan has brought the world to watch this season's Britain's Got Talent, there's no doubt about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment