Yes it's funny, my 1st blog, ever! Guess sometimes we have to
look at things from different perspectives. I would describe myself as a phobic to 'privacy intrusion', so 'blogs' was never a solution for me to interact with friends. Good example is my prejudice against facebook and myspace (no offence to those of you who enjoy using them). Not until, a childhood friend of mine, Agnes, gave me her blog address at blogspot last year that has since opened my eyes to the ease of today's communication. I must give her credit here because, reading her blogs every now and then is such a joy ever since.
Considering the troubles we have keeping up ties with family and friends all these years, we actually hope, this step I am taking will help you know better the lives we live here, and therefore sending you the assurance that we are indeed well taken care of. God has been really good to us.
Considering the troubles we have keeping up ties with family and friends all these years, we actually hope, this step I am taking will help you know better the lives we live here, and therefore sending you the assurance that we are indeed well taken care of. God has been really good to us.
No comments:
Post a Comment