Monday, March 3, 2008

It's Vegas, baby!

Las Vegas, Nevada

Las Vegas, the 'Entertainment Capital of the World', also known as a 'Sin City' due to its lavish and massive gambling resorts and adult entertainments. People carry wine bottles around day and night with no restrictions, partying every night away. Sound not a pleasant place to visit, but one can still get some clean fun out of it. My company sent me here for a trade show from Feb 28 - Mar 2. Along with me I brought 2 very talkative ladies (Richard cannot make it because of his work) to make my weekend alive.




We stayed in the 36th Floor of Wynn, and the view from our room is MAGNIFICENT!! The best thing of it is they make the room very much of your own. I was thrilled when I found my name on the Plasma TV as well as the digital phone system. That was really cool! (as the American may say)


At Luxor

Grand Canyon, West Rim

Hoover Dam

No comments: