We haven't had a Christmas tree at home for 9 Christmases. Obviously for our first 5 years in the States, there was no room for one.
After we moved to Bensonhurst we could actually accommodate one but still hesitantly put it off due to the many cons for having a real tree at home. Nonetheless, my eyes are always twinkled with admiration whenever I see homes with large Christmas tree on display through their bay windows... This Thanksgiving Richard gave me a real thrill by creating an extraordinary Christmas 'tree' for our home.

He came up with a brilliant idea to outline a tree using our used decoration lights, added with some inexpensive ornaments I got from 99 cents store, the mood of the season suddenly fills the room!
We finally have a 'tree' for Christmas after 9 years. The reward of such beauty and tranquility, makes it worth the wait.
3 comments:
Not a bad idea at all for a xmas tree. Are you going to place the xmas presents on the bottom of the tree?? haaa.. We have not put up our xmas tree yet, Clet is very busy lately, hope the lights on our little xmas tree is still working..
We decided not to buy Christmas gifts this year because of the economy, so there won't be any problem finding a place for them. lol.
Hi, thanks for your thoughtfulness. :D I have got another blog at http://cletgirls.blogspot.com, just in case I lose my existing blog.
Post a Comment