Still hoping one day 4 of us in the family can visit both of you in the very near future. Will inform you well in advance so that you can plan for our arrival. Haaaa...:)
BTW, I just received news from Pao Pun that our school mate , once your classmate, Chung Lee Ping (the one married to a prefect), has passed away yesterday, due to cancer in her ovary.
Oh I believe Pao Pun will call me some day and let me know, remember we have 2 Chung Lee Ping? Is this the one residing in Australia and a mother of twins? Can't believe this thing happen to her, how did Pao Pun get the news? If you are visiting New York one day, I'll be jumping with joy. Then you can probably host a NY bloggers party and we could all have a good time chatting face to face!!!
Pao Pun still in touch with Lian Fung, she told her about Eunice Chung has been ill and now she's gone... yeah, very much looking forward to visit you in NY in the near future.
4 comments:
Still hoping one day 4 of us in the family can visit both of you in the very near future. Will inform you well in advance so that you can plan for our arrival. Haaaa...:)
BTW, I just received news from Pao Pun that our school mate , once your classmate, Chung Lee Ping (the one married to a prefect), has passed away yesterday, due to cancer in her ovary.
Oh I believe Pao Pun will call me some day and let me know, remember we have 2 Chung Lee Ping? Is this the one residing in Australia and a mother of twins? Can't believe this thing happen to her, how did Pao Pun get the news?
If you are visiting New York one day, I'll be jumping with joy. Then you can probably host a NY bloggers party and we could all have a good time chatting face to face!!!
Pao Pun still in touch with Lian Fung, she told her about Eunice Chung has been ill and now she's gone...
yeah, very much looking forward to visit you in NY in the near future.
Post a Comment