It's the 'Love' day, and there's lot of 'love' news to spread. The wedding bells are RINGING, this time in New York!!!
My sibling, Genevieve is getting married to Mr. Z this March! I know, it's all of a sudden. They announced the good news only days after dad & mom are gone. Though hurried, they have actually planned for this nearly a year ago. Well it doesn't really matter, I LOVE weddings, especially this one is my sister's.
So 'we' (not only they) have been busy these days - choosing the ring, the dress, the flower... We're not going to make it big here but there will still be a simple ceremony and gathering with friends. They will save the big celebration for Hong Kong and KK next year.
Will post pictures when the big day is finally here. Can't wait!
4 comments:
Is it ting ting getitng married? I have been busy moving house lately (internet connected was off), and busy at work too, haven't got the chance to do anything to my blog,finally i the connection is on tonite. just to drop by t say hello lah.
Yup! You still remember her name, that's amazing. The wedding was on Monday, March 2nd. Still not recovered from my tiredness(lol), will post pictures when I am ready.
i am eagerly waiting for the photos to be posted. it would perfect if your parents still in the US for their wedding.
You know what? I was sooooooooo tired after the wedding, as if it was mine (lol). It's coming up.
Post a Comment