Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Best Student Award


Last week Richard & I took a day off to share a very special moment with our goddaughter, Zoe. She received a Best Student Award from her school for being punctual, obedient and submissive in class.

I was gazing at her while she showcased her certificate on stage with a big grin, thinking this would be the happiest day for her 'kung kung' if he's still around. He would have been running here and there teasing and cuddling his precious darling for being such a pride to the family, he would be smiling in heaven now boasting to those around him - that his favorite girl is the best in class. Zoe cried very hard in the morning of Chinese New Year, telling her mom she missed her grandpa... (sometimes she doesn't act like a child of her age, too matured)

Remember the 'Tini Puppini Tutu' plush dog that I wanted to get Zoe for Christmas? I finally got an excuse today to give it to her as a gift. It caught her in surprise, she thought she'd never had a Tutu as it was sold out in Toys 'R' Us and Target at Christmas. It's her big day, so she deserves a big time.

No comments: