I had the time (and mood, most importantly) to do some room cleaning today, and this was what I've put up a year and a half after receiving it as a Christmas gift - a mannequin style jewelry stand. Well of course I do not have real jewelries to put on but those who know me would know I was obsessed with earrings, particularly the inexpensive ones. I had over 100 pairs back in Malaysia then, but my lifestyle was completely changed after moving to U.S. therefore no more as crazy as before.
And yet, I still love to add spices to my boring working life by putting on a matching pair of earring to make an outfit, a sheer fun for women.
And yet, I still love to add spices to my boring working life by putting on a matching pair of earring to make an outfit, a sheer fun for women.
Here, I would like to extend a special thanks to Jordan, who bought me the jewelry tree, Pris the HK jewelry boxes, and those who have kindly contributed to my collection. I love you all.
2 comments:
the yellow pacifier earrings are cute, imagine if you wear that to work..:D
I love earrings to but after having kids, I hardly wear any, cos they will pull and become their toys if they see any on my ears.
lol. To be honest, I haven't wore that once, looks weird...
Post a Comment