It's not that there's nothing to share, it just that I have become too lazy to blog nowadays. Even if I have time, I would just do anything but blogging. Sorry pals, I just wasn't myself lately.
Well it's August now and it hasn't really been like summer this summer, I mean this summer is not as HOT as the usual ones. The July we just had was among the top 3 coldest July, and June the top 5 wettest June in a century!!!
For those who knows my dad & mom, they are now in KL while dad just had a surgery on his prostate. It went on well and he is recovering with very good appetite. They are going back to KK by this Friday.
Well it's August now and it hasn't really been like summer this summer, I mean this summer is not as HOT as the usual ones. The July we just had was among the top 3 coldest July, and June the top 5 wettest June in a century!!!
For those who knows my dad & mom, they are now in KL while dad just had a surgery on his prostate. It went on well and he is recovering with very good appetite. They are going back to KK by this Friday.
1 comment:
Wish him well and speedy recovery
Post a Comment