Monday, January 18, 2010

Hello New York, hello food


It's always nice to have visitors from your home country, speak your language, share your inside jokes. We had a good share of laughters when Laura was in town last weekend. As the city she resides is not as multi racial as NYC, she actually came here for authentic Malaysian and Chinese food.

Besides shopping of snacks and dried food from Malaysian grocery stores, we also brought her to Chinatown for a reminiscence of home grown fruits - Durian. I'm not surprised if I gain 3 pounds just over the weekend, coz we really had way-too-much food!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes! and I'm pretty sure I gained more than 3 pounds that weekend but it was worth it! :D

I love your blogs by the way :) Very insightful ;)

Susan and Richard said...

Thanks for loving it. I feel bad for not having the mug sent yet (sorry), will try to get it A.S.A.P.