I was on a train to work the other day and sitting between a 16 and 65. They
were both on their books and guess who's using what? The lady on my right was obviously in her 60s and surprisingly she's holding a digital reader by Amazon - Kindle, thanks to the wonders of media advertising, one like her would appreciate an innovation of this kind. And to my bewilderment, a teenage boy who sat on my left was holding a 3-inch hard-cover book!!! Though I could understand it may be a text book or something but two of them just looked century apart, the other way round.
were both on their books and guess who's using what? The lady on my right was obviously in her 60s and surprisingly she's holding a digital reader by Amazon - Kindle, thanks to the wonders of media advertising, one like her would appreciate an innovation of this kind. And to my bewilderment, a teenage boy who sat on my left was holding a 3-inch hard-cover book!!! Though I could understand it may be a text book or something but two of them just looked century apart, the other way round. Personally, I am more into Nook (also an eReader) sold by a bookstore chain, Barnes & Noble. The latest model has a 3G & Wi-Fi features.

1 comment:
Guess I am someone in between the 2 of them, not just in terms of age but also the way I read, cos I still read physical books and also on the net for information, I have not yet introduced myself to eReader..*__* but soon will be..
Post a Comment