Saturday, September 25, 2010

Busy month

September has been busy, both work and social. Lots of headaches at work because of the economy. Suppliers are tightening up their terms due to cashflow problems, so everyday I have to answer those calls bugging for money, when will this come to an end? Well but still, I am thankful for still having a job.

And this month, we welcome to our midst a little angel, LeAnn. Our good friend Anna gave birth to this bunch of joy the first day of the month, eventhough the c-section was scheduled on Sept 2. The lil' one just couldn't wait!



And, a week before Leann was born, my cousin brother in Vancouver became daddy for the 1st time, also blessed with a baby girl. Richard was so happy for them, because he loves baby girls. I can't imagine how he would pamper baby Maddie if she lives near us.



So it's a month of food-savoring and gift-buying plus home-visiting for LeAnn, it's such a joy to see kids grow, their look changes everyday. And the best thing of all, I get to smell the distinct scent from a baby, oh I love it!!!

No comments: