Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Mom and dad are in town, again

It's been almost 2 years since they went back to KK, so it's really a big thing to us here when they are coming again. To prepare for their 6-month stay, I refurbished their room by personally painting it, all by myself! A 2-hour task for Richard took me 9 hours to finish - from the under coat to the painting of lace, plus the 2 layers of paint. I furnished all the details, except for the edges to the ceiling (beyond reach even with a ladder), so Richard helped me with that after he came home from work.

It's an accomplishment to me as I have never done this all by myself, it's so much fun doing it. Plus, it's a great way to lose weight.

BEFORE ~




After 1st coat ~




DONE ~

1 comment:

Agnes CF Lee said...

your parents will definitely feeling young again with the mickey mouse curtain, marvelous job!!