All of us must agree that there's no other like dad and mom, their presence will somehow makes life easier, and we feel like being kids again because they still pamper us like one.
To me there's a little more. Besides some basic chores that they will do for us unconditionally like cooking and grocery shopping, something in my home are also different with and without them.
With mom
Shown below are some plants under dad's care, even the cactus is blooming! His green fingers always has special touch on plants, they could grow so healthily even in cold winter days like these. It's amazing. But our happy days will soon be gone once they leave in January, the plants are actually what I take pity on. Their adopted parent (me) wouldn't know how to take care of them and their chances of surviving the remaining months of brutal winter will near zero...
the blooming cactus
this plant was never so green and tall before dad comes
this was dead but dad cut all its dried leaves and branches and it grows back miraculously.
2 comments:
Thanks for dropping by my blog. I have been looking for M'sians in NY since I got here in 2001! Nice to meet you.
My blog has connected me with a few M'sians here.
I agree, with our parents here, we can be little kids again...hehe.
HI,
Good to know that there're quite a few Malaysian bloggers around.
My husband and I have been here since 1999, we're both from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah (the land below the wind).
Reading your blogs is such a joy, keep it up.
Post a Comment