I don't know the rest of you but, giving away red packets in CNY has always been a joy to me, eversince I am married. To some of my peers it may be a little of a burden, but it has never come to me that way eventhough we have very limited of resources ($$$) and no source of returns (being childless). LOL.
2 weeks before every CNY, it's my ritual to shop for red packets (yes I buy, I don't use those given by banks. ;p) because I love to transform the little gift to something extra special (though the content may not be a sizable one). The 'LEE' red packet used to be my #1 choice back in KK because of not too many choice then, and certainly my pride of becoming a part of the family played a part. But after moving to NY, Hello Kitty's has become an inevitable choice. The design is getting better and better each year, and this year I found something cuter than Hello Kitty's - the Ultraman. Hope you find yourself lucky by receiving one of those. hehe.
1 comment:
I want to be luckier so can I have one too..Cos I want the power of The Ultraman..hahahaa
Post a Comment